[MOL] Re: best help [00730] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: best help

Dear Jed,

For the moment I can only locate immune therapy clinics in Mexico.
Having a difficult time trying to find the best and most reputable in
Europe. Though there may be many. You may have to find a good
researcher. Log onto www.ahha.org  (American health institute) may give
you some clues on how to find those clinics.

God bless You
marty auslander