[MOL] Keeping a Diary [00728] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Keeping a Diary

Good Morning My FRiends,

I know this time of the year not only brings us joy but also depression
and anguish. The following is but a simple recommendation to the
solution in overcoming depression. Just my view.

 Writing in about your status and your feelings

There has been some scientific research lately that the simple act of
writing about your symptoms and your feelings helps physically.

This can be accomplished just by keeping a diary. Of course, we all
benefit if each of you chooses to share your thoughts and feelings with
each other by posting to our list.

In any event, don't keep your feelings inside. Write. Share them with
your diary or better yet, post.

God Bless you All,
marty auslander