[MOL] NASCAR Diecast Sale [00715] Medicine On Line

[MOL] NASCAR Diecast Sale

CALLAWAY DIECAST COLLECTABLES
www.cdc46.com

Callaway Diecast Collectibles is dedicated to selling top quality NASCAR Die Cast such as Action, Revell, Racing Champions, Winners Circle and Brookfield. You will find that our knowledgeable sales staff is ready and willing to help you. If we do not stock it, we will do our best to find it for you. Our shipping department is dedicated and unsurpassed in shipping your product swiftly. We will not be satisfied until you are satisfied.

"We are setting the new standard in NASCAR Collectables."

Thank you for taking time to read this and I look forward to serving your Nascar needs again in the near future.

This  message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill:SECTION 301."Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618, further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to you." CLICK HERE "remove@cdc46.com" TO BE REMOVED FROM FUTURE MAILING.

"Cal"
12/27/99