Re: [MOL] Update on Don ():( [00713] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Update on Don ():(

Oh my God!  Nanc, I pray all goes well.  So sorry to hear this; but at least
Don is where they can give him mega-doses of anti-biotics.  I would imagine
these problems are better than the return of the cancer.  My heart & prayers
are with you and Don.
-chris