[MOL] Update on Don ():( [00712] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Update on Don ():(

Hi Dear Brother Marty & Barb,
Just a couple of lines to let you know that Don was admitted in the Hospital
early this am. with congestive heart failure and pneumonia.  Doesn't look
good.  My Daughter just got here to go back to the Hospital with me.  I'll
update you as I know anything new.  God Bless you and Barb and I pray you
find the help that you need for her.  You both are always in our prayers, and
I know we are in yours.
Love ya,
Nanc ():-)

In a message dated 12/27/1999 9:23:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,