[MOL] Need Information ASAP [00709] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Need Information ASAP

I have a family member who has Metastatic lung cancer (stage 4) and I am
interested to know if anyone has any information regarding alternative
medicine and Microbiotic diets.

Also, what is the success rate of this stage of cancer?  I know it is
probably slim but,
would like any encouragement.  Thank you!

Laurie Bernard