Re: [MOL] All the best... [00708] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] All the best...

In a message dated 12/27/99 9:06:47 AM Eastern Standard Time,
fitecancer@earthlink.net writes:

<< I guess us ARies guys are destined for longevity
 and quality lifestyles. >>
Marty - ANOTHER Aries? !!!!!  I guess that's why we are harbingers of hope!
The eternal children of the zodiac!  -crhis