[MOL] To Bess and all Mols. What a roller coaster, right? [00706] Medicine On Line

[MOL] To Bess and all Mols. What a roller coaster, right?

Dear Bess & all Mols,
I just finished hooking Don up to the oxygen machine, he had just got back up
and said he couldn't breath, and he will not go to the hospital.  I will take
him to the pulmonary Doctor in the morning.  We just never know what is going
to be around the next turn, right?  We have to pray and stay positive, so say
a few prayers for us too.  I'll keep you posted if you want me to.
Love, hugs & prayers to you and yours,
Nanc ():-)