Re: [MOL] Scary pain/back to Bess, ():-) [00704] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Scary pain/back to Bess, ():-)

Hi Bess,
Now you just hang in there.  My Hubby had awful pains from the Chemo too and
also from the radiation, and every time we thought that is had spread, it
seems to be a normal reaction.  Try real hard to stay possitive, but at the
same time be sure to tell the Doc about any new pains, anything that is not
normal.
God Bless and our prayers are with you.
Don my hubby got sick yesterday, and right now I am worried about him too, he
is coughing more and his breathing is just awful, and he is complaining about
back pain, he is not a complainer either, but he was moaning out loud in
pain.  I plan on calling the pulmonary Doctor tomorrow morning.  I am not
feeling so good myself.
Love ya,
Nanc ():-)

In a message dated 12/26/1999 6:24:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,