Re: [MOL] Effects of Neupogen [00690] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Effects of Neupogen

DEarest Bess,

To answer your question.....yes. this may be a side effect of neuopen.
Generally when the white counts are higher than normal as a result of
taking neupogen, then bone pain may occur. YOu may wish to read the
insert that comes with the vials from your pharmacist. Now another
thought is this......since that may or may not be the reason for the
ache or pain, a suggestion is I would'nt hesitate calling the doctor to
tell them of this new condition.

God Bless You
marty auslander