Re: [MOL] Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 06:32:10 -0500 [00689] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 06:32:10 -0500

Dear Teresa,\

YOu may ask them about stretching the esophagus. This is a routine
procedure and may help overcome some of the difficult with this
condition. I am not a doctor but familiar with this condition.

God Bless, and oh, also have they told you what things you can do to
overcome this condition?

God Bless You
marty auslander