Re: [MOL] Needing my friends prayers [00687] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Needing my friends prayers

Dear Gwen:
   I was so very very sorry to hear about your son's tragic accident and the
loss of his dear friends.  I can imagine how devastating it is for all of
you, especially on the eve of the holiday and New Year.  If you send me the
names of those who died, I will add them to the list of cancer victims we
keep on our alter (my husband is Bhuddist). My deepest sympathies.  Bess