[MOL] antineoplastin [00679] Medicine On Line

[MOL] antineoplastin

Dear siers,

I was oprated from breat canser. Please gev me the prospect immediately.
Dagnoze:Ca mammae.St post operat.Inadiat.et .hemoterapian.
I`m from Macedonia and I have a lot of problems.
just I wont to know haw to buy  these medesine.

Best regards