Re: [MOL] Needing my friends prayers [00676] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Needing my friends prayers

Gwen,

I cried when I read your mail... I am so sorry for what has happened and what
everyone is going through as a result.  As with cancer, there is no benefit
in asking why this has happened to us, just how can we respond in a way that
moves us forward towards healing.

My thoughts and prayers will be with you, your family and all of those
affected by this terrible accident.

Your friend,  Kathy Q.