Re: [MOL] Needing my friends prayers [00673] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Needing my friends prayers

Oh Dear Gwen,
I am so sorry for the pain you and all involved are dealing with, and this
time of year doesn't help I'm sure.  God be with you, yours and all the other
families involved.  All of you are in our prayers.
God bless all of you,
Nanc ():-)

In a message dated 12/23/1999 8:54:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,