[MOL] Needing my friends prayers [00671] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Needing my friends prayers

My son Ricky was in a real serious head-on accident over the weekend and was
hurt very bad. He was driving in the rain and hydroplaned on I95 went across
the medium into the North bound lane hitting a car head on. A real good
friend that was one of five in his car died in the accident. One of two in
the other car has been hurt very bad and is still on life support. The good
Lord was looking out for my son for his part of the car was the only part
damaged. His friend Kristina was not wearing a seat belt and was ejected out
of the car, and was ran over by four cars that did not slow down for the
wreck. Ricky is so broken physically and mentally that he is almost to the
point of no return. We have started getting him help to treat the shock and
guilt that he is dealing with, and he has came through two operations and
many droken bones have been repaired. Our family really needs the prayers for
our son, and I know that you my friends will pray for him just as hard as I
am. I'm starting to cry again and having a hard time finding the keys to keep
typing. At least my son is alive and this I'm glad, but the family that lost
a beautiful 18 year old daughter makes me so very sad. Pleases pray for her
family too. Thanks and God be with all of you and us throught the Christmas
Holiday's. LOL Gwen W.