[MOL] Fwd: Powerquotes 3.254 - Gifts [00662] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: Powerquotes 3.254 - Gifts

---- Begin included message ----
Powerquotes - Creating Daily Insights and Inspiration
Volume 3, Number 254  - ISSN: 1523-8008

______________ A Note from Kevin _____________
Today is the last day to enter your toast in the contest!
You can submit it by emailing it to toast@discian.com .
If you want to see the toasts (all 27) that have been
submitted, go to http://discian.com/toasts.htm .
Remember the three most memorable and inspirational
will be  published in Powerquotes next week.

Oh, and if you have someone still on your list you
haven't gotten a gift for, why not send them
Powerquotes? Send them a gift subscription with a card
at http://discian.com/card.html .

 - K :)

"Christmas gift suggestions: To your enemy, forgiveness.
To an opponent, tolerance. To a friend, your heart. To a
customer, service. To all, charity. To every child,
a good example. To yourself, respect."

 - Oren Arnold

Questions to Ponder

What are the gifts I give this holiday season?

If I were to rewrite this quote, what would be the gifts
I would give to each of the people on this list?

WANT TO TURN YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS INTO THE
PICTURE OF SUCCESS?
Let us help! Our daily ezine is packed with tips, tricks
and tools to help you achieve success. Join today for a
SPECIAL ADVERTISING BONUS.
http://www.createprosperity.com/newsletter2.htm

Have a Great Day!

Kevin Eikenberry
mailto:kevin@discian.com
http://www.discian.com

Kevin Eikenberry is a speaker, trainer, author, and
President of the Discian Group - a learning consulting
company committed to helping organizations, teams, and
Individuals reach their performance goals through
learning. For information about the Discian Group or its
products and services, visit our website at
http://discian.com .

The Powerquotes Archive - http://discian.com/pqarchive.htm

To send a gift subscription to a friend or client, go to
http://discian.com/card.html

Permission is granted to freely copy or forward
Powerquotes to anyone that you wish, as long as you
include  the entire message, including the name and
email address of the author.  In fact, we'd love it if
you did!

 Copyright 1999, the Discian Group.  All rights reserved.

---- End included message ----