Re: [MOL] Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 06:32:10 -0500 [00661] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 06:32:10 -0500

Hi,
I don't think so,  but why don't you ask your Doctor?  This is just a Cancer
support forum and we are just here supporting each other and giving sites to
search for information on the type of cancer that one has.
I have the same problem and I had my Gallbladder out a couple years ago.  My
Doctor gives me medicine for my reflex problem.
Good Luck, God Bless and have a wonderfully Merry Christmas,
Nanc ():-)
Here are some sites that may interest you;
<A HREF="Gallstones">http://www.niddk.nih.gov/health/digest/pubs/gallstns/ga..
.</A>

<A HREF="Heartburn help">http://www.heartburn-help.com</A>

In a message dated 12/23/1999 6:33:20 AM Eastern Standard Time,