[MOL] Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 06:32:10 -0500 [00660] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 06:32:10 -0500

I am scheduled for Gallbladder surgery.  I have been told that I also have mild
reflux and a hiatal hernia.   Is there any procedure they can do at the same
time as the Gallbladder procedure that will fix the hernia?

Andersot@csr.nih.gov