[MOL] Advertiser [00658] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Advertiser

Dear Webmaster

I am the manager of DimeClicks Advertising Network. We would like to sponsor
you.
We can offer you 15 cents-per-click. Using banners sized 460x80.

If you like our offer please join at:
http://www.dimeclicks.com

For any questions please call: +351.289.965187771

Kind regards
Dimitriy Chibaev