[MOL] Re: back to Fred about small cell cancer his Mother has,,,, [00653] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: back to Fred about small cell cancer his Mother has,,,,

Dear Fred,
My Hubby has Small Cell Lung Cancer, he was diagosed March 24, 1998,  he had
6 rounds of  3 days on and 21 days off, after the chemo he had 33 hits of
radiation and Sept. 24, 1999 he was told his cancer was in remission.  He is
74 years old and we live in Michigan.  He drank Assiac Tea the whole time on
treatments.  He now has an awful cough, but feels pretty good.
Where is your Mothers cancer?
If I can be of any help just ask.  God Bless.
I wish you and yours happy holidays.
Love, hugs and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc ():-)

In a message dated 12/22/1999 1:33:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,