[MOL] Unwanted Christmas Gifts [00651] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Unwanted Christmas Gifts

Hi, folks -- this is cute.  Kathy

-----Original Message-----
From: Meredith Dille [mailto:mdille@idl.state.id.us]
Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 1999 10:40 AM
To: Maria Torgeson; Kathy Corrigan; Nancy Harvey
[HarveNA@mmis.state.id.us] (E-mail); Pam Elliot (E-mail)

TOP TEN THINGS TO SAY ABOUT A CHRISTMAS GIFT YOU DON'T LIKE
10. Hey! There's a gift!
9. Well, well, well ...
8. Boy, if I had not recently shot up 4 sizes that would've fit.
7. This is perfect for wearing around the basement.
6. Gosh. I hope this never catches fire! It is fire season though. There are
lots of unexplained fires.
5. If the dog buries it, I'll be furious!
4. I love it -- but I fear the jealousy it will inspire.
3. Sadly, tomorrow I enter the Federal Witness Protection Program.
2. To think -- I got this the year I vowed to give all my gifts to charity.
And the Number One Thing to say about a Christmas gift you don't like:
1. "I really don't deserve this."

DO NOT read, copy or disseminate this