Re: [MOL] In Response to Nancy's Joke [00650] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] In Response to Nancy's Joke

Kathy, you're not alone - my Lissa did the same, only her son was about 12 or
13 at the time.  One summer night a group of us and some of our older
children had gone to a nearby diner and left around midnight.  We all met
back at Lissa's house for more chatting and dessert.  We were home about 1/2
hour when her son JJ walked in the kitchen door.  Lissa immediately yelled at
him, "What were doing out there at this time of the night!?"  He said, "I'm
just getting back from the diner!"  We were ALL mortified - not one of us
(about 10 people) noticed we left JJ at the restaurant!
-chris