[MOL] In Response to Nancy's Joke [00649] Medicine On Line

[MOL] In Response to Nancy's Joke

Hello, Everyone:  Nanc's joke about the little boy in the Taco Bell reminded
me of a true life experience I had when my youngest was about five months
old.  Her father and I and her older sister (who was five at the time), had
enjoyed a nice, quiet dinner in a family restaurant.  Kimberly (the baby)
slept soundly in her infant seat sucking happily on her pacifier while we
ate our dinner.  We paid the bill, got in the car and started for home with
full tummies.  Then I realized I had left her on the table in the
restaurant!  We were three or four miles from the restaurant, and we argued
heatedly over who had the humiliating task of slinking in and retrieving our
abandoned child!  I lost.  I was absolutely mortified when the patrons
applauded and cheered when I walked in!  I felt like the world's worst
mother.  Kathy in Boise

DO NOT read, copy or disseminate this