Re: [MOL] Oxigene new drug CP [00646] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Oxigene new drug CP

DEar Jeanne,

Thank you for this information. I know we and the whole world is waiting
and praying for its success. This is in the category of endostatin and
angiogenesis that Dr. Judah Volkman has worked so hard to get into
trials all these years. We owe him a world of gratitude as well. Thank
you Jeanne,

God Bless You,
marty and Barb Auslander