Re: Re: [MOL] Advice/Suggestions Welcome [00632] Medicine On Line

Re: Re: [MOL] Advice/Suggestions Welcome

PS  One other thing.  Every person I've ever heard of on chemo including my
husband seems to love mashed potatoes.  They don't have so much nutrition but
at least they keep the weight up.  Bess