RE: [MOL] Advice/Suggestions Welcome [00626] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Advice/Suggestions Welcome

Hi Joy:  Sorry for what's going on but........ When I found out I had
cancer after surgery and chemo I had to take Zoloft (an anti-anxiety)
for about 5 weeks, some people need it longer.  I then went to St.
John's Wort for about 2 mos.  Once I accepted the fact that it was up to
God as to whether or not I lived then I could go off nerve calming meds.
I was also taking Ativan to sleep but I stopped that after about a year.
A bunch of people will get back to you with the various things that
helped them.  The doctor told me that I had to eat if I wanted a chance
to get better.  Well I am still moving along and in January I am joining
Weight Watcher's because now I eat too much.  I have NSCLC Stage IV.

If you have any questions, feel free.

Your friend June A.