RE: RE: [MOL] Luiza REply ! - June [00617] Medicine On Line

RE: RE: [MOL] Luiza REply ! - June

Dear Bess:  Thanks for your info.  What I have heard about grapefruits
is that it interferes with certain meds.  Your druggist should know.
Hope that helps.  I will be signing off on Thursday and returning Jan.
3rd.  I hope you and everyone else out there has a great holiday and a
better New Year.

Love June