RE: [MOL] Lillian-Diane [00612] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Lillian-Diane

Diane:  You sound great, I am so happy for you.  I know keeping up with
this email is a lot.  I hope you have a wonderful holiday and when you
get a chance drop me an email.  I know you are a winner.  I will miss
you.

Love June