RE: [MOL] Luiza REply ! - June [00610] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Luiza REply ! - June

Hi Lil:  Ouch!....I hope your hand feels better.  Now I want to try to
explain myself because sometimes people misunderstand because I am not a
good writer.

Originally when I first came down with cancer, I was told to not use
supplements or vitamins while on chemo.  Now the message seems to be if
you have cancer don't ever use certain vitamins/supplements.  I wonder
if someone took the original chemo business and turned it in to don't
take if you have cancer.  Did John say that the vitamins were not to be
taken at all or just not with chemo.

What seems so confusing is everyone claims how good FRUITS and veggies
are.  Why is the Vitamin C in fruit good???

I know you don't know but maybe someone else out there knows a chemist
or biologist..

Love June