Re: [MOL] Lillian [00603] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lillian

Diane,

I rarely respond to a forum mail... but felt the need to with your mail.  You
have been very special to me.  You have shared your journey and given support
and comfort without reserve.  I am glad you are progressing in your treatment
and very sad that you may be leaving the forum for a while.  Hurry back!!!
We will all wonder (and yes, worry a little) until we hear from you again.
But we all hit ebbs and flows on how much time we can spend reading and
responding.   Please drop in from time to time and let us know how you are
doing.

Your friend, Kathy Q