Re: [MOL] Kathy ! [00602] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathy !

Dear Diane, we would love to have your cancer journey story.  I understand
about your commitment; but it also tells me you are doing well and ready to
go into the next phase of your life.  Know that if for any reason you need
our forum we will be here for you.  I have enjoyed you very much and wish
you only the  best with the exciting things ahead for you.  You deserve it
dear heart  Drop a line once in a while to let us know how things are going.
Your friend, lillian

Warmly, lillian

more....