Re: [MOL] hi...i have a question/REPLY [00601] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] hi...i have a question/REPLY

Cathy:  Please know that none of us in the Medical profession, however blood
in stools can be one of many things.  From hemorrhoids, to polyps and the
list goes on and on.  More than likey it is not colon cancer; but what ever
is causing the bleeding must be investigated with the serious possibilities
ruled out.  So do yourself and us a favor and go to your doctor.  Your
friend, lillian

Warmly, lillian

more....