Re: [MOL] Luiza REply ! [00501] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Luiza REply !

Thank you for the update on your dear husband, I could feel the agony and
pain you are going through in the e-mail and my heart walks with you.  It
was good to hear that I had sent something out they will possibly be of help
to Ken and you.  Sometimes it is difficult; as there is so much information
out on the cyber highway, with many being even questionable.  Right now I am
concerned on energy boosters.  I am reading much that either they don't work
or interact with chemo; so be sure to make sure the Doctor knows exactly
what Ken is taking.  A good example is:  Vit. C., Vit. E. and Vit. K feed
cancer (I was a devotee of Vit. E).

Conrad Notes come straight from the site that provides our wonderful forum.
Here is the address for it:  http://www.meds.com/index.html

I will continue to see what I can find for your husband.  Your friend,
lillian