Re: Re[2]: [MOL] Update on Cory /Reply [00477] Medicine On Line

Re: Re[2]: [MOL] Update on Cory /Reply

Dear Dusti:  Thank you for your kind words; however it truly takes all of us
to make this forum work.  I just happen to do what I hope will help as does
every one else.  Kathy sure wrote you a beautiful picker upper e-mail,  that
kid is catching on really fast.....
(We pay each other to send compliments over the line!LOL!)  I am sorry your
honey had a set back; but it is true his type of cancer one can count on
those set backs. Just as long as he stays strong and I am sure he will as
you as the captain of his ship.  WE are all here for you, your friend,
lillian