[MOL] Fwd: Powerquotes 3.249 - Personal Diamonds [00427] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: Powerquotes 3.249 - Personal Diamonds

*******************
Hunger petition:  asking Congress and the President to end hunger in America.
 Just visit www.feinsteinfoundation.com where you can sign it right away.”

---- Begin included message ----
Powerquotes - Creating Daily Insights and Inspiration
Volume 3, Number 249  - ISSN: 1523-8008

"He who finds diamonds must grapple in mud and mire
because diamonds are not found in polished stones.
They are made."

 - Henry B. Wilson

Questions to Ponder

What that the diamonds that I search for?

Am I searching in the right places?

Am I willing to grapple in the necessary mud and mire to
find them?

*** Stop Living the Dreams of Others! ***
If I could show you a way that you could be truly
Successful and happy, would you be interested?
Dream-Minder has helped thousands of people just like
you discover, develop and LIVE their Life's dreams. You
too can live your life with passion! To learn more simply
send a blank email to:
mailto:dreamminder@getresponse.com

Have a Great Day!

Kevin Eikenberry
mailto:kevin@discian.com
http://www.discian.com

Kevin Eikenberry is a speaker, trainer, author, and
President of the Discian Group - a learning consulting
company committed to helping organizations, teams, and
Individuals reach their performance goals through
learning. For information about the Discian Group or its
products and services, visit our website at
http://discian.com .

The Powerquotes Archive - http://discian.com/pqarchive.htm

To send a gift subscription to a friend or client, go to
http://discian.com/card.html

Permission is granted to freely copy or forward
Powerquotes to anyone that you wish, as long as you
include the entire message, including the name and
email address of the author.  In fact, we'd love it
if you did!

 Copyright 1999, the Discian Group.  All rights reserved.

---- End included message ----