RE: [MOL] adeno carcinoma/ Reply - JUNE! [00426] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] adeno carcinoma/ Reply - JUNE!

Good Morning Lil:  All went well, I am finished now.  They will send me
an Rx in the mail so that I can get a CT Scan in 3 or 4 mos.  I plan to
ask for a PET Scan because I think something is going on in the left
lung.  I don't know that I will get it but we will see.

I know you are coming up to New York.  I hope you have a good time and
enjoy the holidays.

Love June