Re: [MOL] Multiple Myeloma and Thalidomide [00312] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Multiple Myeloma and Thalidomide

Hi!  Welcome to our forum.  I am including URL's that will get you the
information you are requesting on Thalidomide.  Good luck and if we may help
you further, just ask.  Your friend, lillian

http://www.med.yale.edu/ycc/new/trials/myeloma.html

http://cancertrials.nci.nih.gov/NCI_CANCER_TRIALS/zones/TrialInfo/Finding/in
dex.html

Warmly, lillian