Re: [MOL] Shark cartilage * asap* need info lots of it/ Reply [00850] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Shark cartilage * asap* need info lots of it/ Reply

Hi!  Welcome to our wonderful forum.  I have included a really good site for
your review.  Md Anderson Hos., of Houston Texas has been a participating
member of Alternative Therapy Reviews and it has been found that there are
some benefits to it. If we may help you further please just ask.

http://www.sph.uth.tmc.edu/utcam/summary/cartilage.htm

Warmly, lillian

more....