[MOL] Shark cartilage * asap* need info lots of it [00839] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Shark cartilage * asap* need info lots of it

Recently my Uncle was diagnosed with cancer of the bladder.  It then moved to
his kidney and is a large mass and can't be operated on unless the kemo
shrink it.  I've heard from some friends about the studies done on shark
cartilage and he's ready to try any thing but first I need as much up to date
info the last info I have was dated 1993.  Anything new would be greatly
appreciated