Re: [MOL] DEAR FRIENDS [00837] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] DEAR FRIENDS

Hey,
I just wanted to say that I agree with you that the group is a wonderful
support system.  Although my mom is doing well now (apart from being sleepy
much of the time) I cannot bring myself to sign off.  I just like knowing
that if one day I'm feeling sad and I start remembering what a difficult
time the past year has been, I can turn to the group for a kind word and a
shoulder to lean on.

Thanks and take care,
Andrea