Re: [MOL] chronic mylogenous leukemia /REPLY [00836] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] chronic mylogenous leukemia /REPLY

Hi Rous!  Here is a good URL site that has other excellent sites connected
for you to acquire the knowledge you are looking for on chronic melodeons
leukemia.  Welcome to our wonderful forum and know that we will help you
walk this journey to recovery.  Keep in mind, there are more people who live
with cancer than people who die of cancer.  Cancer has actually been
declining over the past 10 years and every day another new therapy reaches
the market.  There is every reason to have hope the will to fight this .
Your friend, lillian

http://askjeeves.com/main/askJeeves.asp?ask=chronic+myeogenous+leukemia&x=24
&y=11
Warmly, lillian