Re: [MOL] DEAR FRIENDS /Gill [00835] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] DEAR FRIENDS /Gill

It is always so wonderful to ear from you and get caught up on how you are
doing. I hope one of those sites is a big help to you friend.  I swear
sometimes God just directs me to do these things and then I find out it was
needed to be done.

 My husband has started his treatment, the implants were put in and he goes
back to Staten Island Hospital on the 6th.  I am not sure if he is only
being fitted for his body cast or if they will keep him and start his 5
weeks of SRS treatment.  He went alone and it just about broke my heart.  We
are very close; but we own a small Mobile Home Park and it becomes difficult
for us to both be gone.  I kept myself busy, and you might know, a septic
tank went down.  No no, dear heart, I did not pump it out.  I am known as a
good resource person.  In other words, not what I know; but who I know.  I
was so proud to have that and two other problems all taken care of for when
my honey got home.

 His main concern was that something would happen to me and I had to prove
to him that somehow I can make it on my own.  I even got sassy Gil and drove
for the first time in tree year's.   That is a fete; as my driving before I
took ill was the bunt end of jokes.  I also spaced everything out and
cleaned this whole house all by my lonesome!!!!  I am confident that my
husband will come through this, my only hope is that he did not wait too
long and that it has spread anywhere else.  A spot showed up on the lower
left portion of his right lung and on his spine.  Staten Is. requested
another CT scan for the spine here, making it # 4; but this time I will see
the scan and if I ever learned anything in life well it was to read scans
and ex-rays and pathology reports.  Now this dose not mean I can look at a
scan and say, that is cancer; but I can look and say that should be checked
out further and know if it has grown.

I really miss you on line friend, you are such a sweet heart and such a
wonderful sister.  Don't worry about tear's, tear's gives one the strength
to go forward, so cry away and get it out of your system.

Keep in your heart we are all always here for you, that is a promise to you.
Now of  course should I become senile or something you will have to take
care of me then!
Did that put just a smitten of a smile on the corner of your mouth?  Love
you dear heart and hang in there.  I know your nephew finds the warmth and
comfort of your security.  Eighteen truly is not a grown up yet and even
some grown ups have the need of a surrogate mother.

lillian
Warmly, lillian

more....