[MOL] DEAR FRIENDS [00834] Medicine On Line

[MOL] DEAR FRIENDS

Hello dear friends, it's been a while.  Many thanks Lillian for the support
addresses and thank you for still thinking of me, I shall be contacting them,
I have felt very low this week and had some crying days, still miss Carole
very much, her son has grown a lot closer to me I think although he is nearly
18 he needs a comforting shoulder.  How is everyone, I haven't logged on for
some days but even if you don't hear from me I read your messages and my
prayers are always with you.  Lillian - how is your husband doing?  I did
contemplate signing off but I came to the conclusion that I would miss you
all, even if it is only reading your messages to one another and knowing you
are there.  If there are any new subscribers reading this message you have
found a wonderful group of friends.
Take care everyone Love Gill xx