RE: [MOL] Ponderings..... [00831] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Ponderings.....

It is better to be silent and thought a fool....than to speak and remove all
doubt.

	 I always liked that one.  Hope everyone is doing ok.  Going to the
Doctor w/ Mom today, I think she has a cold or something.  Her skin tone
does not look good. Kind of yellowish, I am concerned about her might having
a touch of Jaundice which would indicate to me that her bile ducts are not
draining (or whatever they do).  I'm not going to get excited until I hear
what the Dr. has to say.  Her Doctor acts like he is surprised she is alive
& kicking everytime we come in.  I don't like that, I wish he was more
positive.  I'll let you know what happens.

	Take care of yourselves,

	Dusti