[MOL] LMS [00830] Medicine On Line

[MOL] LMS

Is this leiomyosarcoma, is this right! Acor.org has a site devoted to
this diagnosis. Did you investigate that site? Also a fellow patient of
my General Practitioner is diagnosed with this since 1997 and has tried
"experimental" treatments. He has been a great help to me though I have
a different diagnosis. I can ask Dan if he is willing to e-mail your
friend about his journey but you must clear this with your friend first.
Dan did not get any help from BC Cancer agency (we are Canadians) and
had most of his treatment in the states. God bless, Jeanne

http://LISTSERV.ACOR.ORG/archives/index.html