[MOL] Fwd: Powerquotes 3.237 - Ambition [00818] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: Powerquotes 3.237 - Ambition

---- Begin included message ----
Powerquotes - Creating Daily Insights and Inspiration
Volume 3, Number 237

"It is a good idea to be ambitious, to have goals, to
want to be good at what you do, but it is a terrible
mistake to let drive and ambition get in the way of
treating people with kindness and decency. The point
is not that they  will then be nice to you. It is that
you will feel better about yourself."

 - Robert Merton Solow, Nobel Prize winner in Economics

Questions to Ponder

Do I let my ambition get in my way of my relationships
with others?

What else, if anything, do I let get in the way of my
relationships?

Today's Sponsor - the Creative Sparks Calendar

The Creative Sparks desk calendar is the unique calendar
that specifically promotes creativity and innovation.
Each quote, tip, puzzle etc. is selected to inspire
creativity or innovation (taking your ideas to reality).
And most importantly, profits from the sale of the
Creative Sparks calendar fund the NCCI program City
Lights - the exciting program designed to foster
teamwork, creativity and creative problem solving for
inner city children.

For more information or to place your order go to:
http://discian.com/creativesparks.htm .  I've got one
on my desk, and I'm sure you'd love one on your
desk as well.
Have a Great Day!

Kevin Eikenberry
mailto:kevin@discian.com
http://www.discian.com

Kevin Eikenberry is a speaker, trainer, author, and
President of the Discian Group - a learning consulting
company committed to helping organizations, teams, and
Individuals reach their performance goals through learning.
For information about the Discian Group or its products
and services, visit our website at http://discian.com .

Permission is granted to freely copy or forward
Powerquotes to anyone that you wish, as long as you
forward the entire message, including the name and
email address of the author.  In fact, we'd love it if
you did!

Anyone may subscribe to Powerquotes.  It is completely
free of charge and we invite new subscriptions.  To
subscribe, send an Email to: pq@discian.com with the
word SUBSCRIBE in the subject line.  To unsubscribe,
send Email to: pq@discian.com with the words
UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.  You can also
subscribe and unsubscribe at http://discian.com/pq.htm .

ISSN: 1523-8008.  Library of Congress, Washington DC,
USA

 Copyright 1999, the Discian Group.  All rights reserved.

---- End included message ----