Re: [MOL] COLON CANCER/Reply [00813] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] COLON CANCER/Reply

Hi Kay!  Welcome to our wonderful forum.  You know gas pains really hurt, it
is not a little matter and if you are not totally healed from a surgery,
owieeeeee!  I think even though it may be expected as part of his treatment
that the Doctor could be far more helpful.  Hubby needs to call and get a
prescription and insist on a prescription to relieve this unnecessary pain.
Diet is important also, needs to stay away from gassy foods, onions,
cabbage, brussel sprouts, sweet potatoes, and a few other things.  Fried
food also is incumbersome to our colons.  Really hope your husband does well
and that you will keep us posted.  Should you have further questions just
ask, that is what we are here for.
Warmly, lillian

more....