[MOL] re : HTLV-1 [00811] Medicine On Line

[MOL] re : HTLV-1

        My uncle was disignosed with HTLV-1 . actually we haven't have so
much luck finding information about the virus . I will like to know
information about this virus and where can I found it . it will really be a
good help for me, my family and my uncle.

  if you have information about this disease we will appriciate if you send
us the information we need. you can e mail us at this email address

                                sincerely:  michelle and jose luis