Re: [MOL] COLON CANCER/Reply [00809] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] COLON CANCER/Reply

Hi Kay,
Ask the Doctor for some pain pills, they put my hubby on vicoden while he was
on Chemo and radiation, also helped with his cough, but then he had small
cell lung cancer.  Wish I could be of better help.  God bless you both.
Love, Hugs & Prayers to you and yours,
Nanc ():-)

In a message dated 11/29/1999 8:54:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,